This Website is owned and operated by Estimake. We understand and value your privacy. There are many different ways you can use our services — to search for and share information, to communicate with other people or to create new content. As you use our services, we want you to be clear how we're using information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
In order to use this website, a user must login in using a Google or Facebook account. During the login process, Estimake will obtain information from your Google or Facebook profile including your email address. This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide additional information about yourself, but it is not required.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
• information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation);
• information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any subscription you make of our products and services;
• information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us
• information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters; and,
• any other information that you choose to send to us;
We share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
Most browsers are set to accept cookies unless you reconfigure your browser to refuse them or to notify you when you will have received one. If you do not accept cookies, you will not be able to use certain features of the Site.
Content that is Not Allowed
Estimake is not responsible for the content posted by users. We reserve the right to remove any content that are in violation of our terms and conditions. Users will be held legally responsible for any content they post including but not limited to use of copyrighted material without the permission of the author or posting material considered indecent for minors. The use of Estimake for illegal purposes is strictly forbidden and any content found to be or believed to be, in Estimake's staff's sole discretion, violating the law may be removed without notice. An Estimake user's access will be revoked if any content related to the following is posted to this service:
Links to Third Party Sites
The Site may contain links to other sites or resources over which Estimake does not have control (External Web Sites). We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these External Web Sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our Site, and to read the privacy statements of each and every External Web Site that collects your Personally Identifying Information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by Estimake with respect to your use of the Free Watchlist. You acknowledge that Estimake is providing this link to you only as a convenience, and further agree that Estimake is not responsible for the content of such External Web Sites.
Posting of links or redirects to advertising or affiliate programs is strictly prohibited and we reserve the right to prevent the posting of such links or to redirect the links to destinations with parameters of our choosing.
We employ technological and administrative measures to protect your personally identifying information from loss, unauthorized access or disclosure. We may use firewalls, password protection, secure socket layer and other security measures to help prevent unauthorized access to your personally identifying information.
Online Security Tips
While Estimake is committed to ensure the highest standard of security on our systems, you as the end-user also play an important role to ensure that you are adequately protected when you use the Internet. The following security best practices are recommended:
• Install anti-virus, anti-spyware and other internet security software on your PC. Use it regularly and keep it up-to-date.
• Take advantage of your PC's security features. Make sure your browser uses the strongest encryption available and be aware of the encryption levels of the sites and applications you use.
• Regularly update your PCs operating system and Web browser software with the vendors software patches and updates to protect your PC against known vulnerabilities.
• Do what you can to prevent unauthorized people from using your PC.
• Change your passwords often. Be sure to choose passwords that are hard for others to guess.
• If you notice suspicious activity in your accounts, report it immediately to the appropriate parties.
• Do not download or open any attachments sent to you by unsolicited email. Once opened, these programs may contain malicious programs that can compromise your PCs security.
• Be on the alert for phishing scams. Access Web sites by typing the Web addresses directly into your Web browser or by using Web addresses you have bookmarked, instead of via embedded links in unsolicited emails
Estimake Investments recognizes the privacy interests of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their childrens' online activities and interests. This Site is not intended for children under the age of 13. Estimake does not target its services or Website to children under 13. Estimake does not knowingly collect personally identifying information from children under the age of 13.
Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website:
See what data we have about you, if any.
Change/correct any data we have about you.
Have us delete any data we have about you.
Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Notification of Changes